The AKG P220 Condenser Mic is a professional studio microphone that can be purchased for less than Rs 10,000. This mic has exceptional recording quality, and you may use it to record and professionally record vocals and instruments in high quality.
It’s designed for usage in Mic Music Studios and can be used to record professionally. Many professional artists use this microphone as well. An Audio Interface or Sound Card is required to connect it to a computer.
Despite being a condenser mic, you will get a lot of work noise from this mic, which will allow you to record extremely good quality and a very clear speech. It’s packaged in a sturdy carrying case.
- Item Weight – 531 g
- Product Dimensions – 30.5 x 20.3 x 15.2 cm
- Item model number – 3101H00420
- Color – Silver and Blue
- Material – Metal Body
- Warranty – 2 Years
The AT2020 is a Cardioid Condenser Studio Mic by Audio Technica. This microphone is suitable for usage in home studios, or it might be argued that it is suitable for singing. You can make vocal recordings for your song with it, as well as a recording of any instrument playing that can be recorded in good quality with the use of this mic.
This mic will require an audio interface or sound card to connect to the device, as well as a 3-pin XLRM-type connector to connect this mic to the audio interface or sound card. A leather carry pouch is included.
- Item Weight – 599 g
- Product Dimensions – 24.4 x 24.4 x 6.6 cm
- Item model number – AT2020
- Color – Black
- Connection – XLR Connector
- Warranty: 1 Year
The ATR2500 is a Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone from Audio Technica. You can use this mic for tasks such as recording, voiceover, and home studio recording, among others. A headphone jack is included to monitor this microphone.
This is a highly powerful Mic for YouTube work, and you can also use it for music-related activities such as vocal recording, etc. It has a sampling rate of 44.1 / 48 kHz and is mic 16 bit. This is a USB Microphone, which means that you can easily connect it to your device.
You will not need to purchase a stand separately for this Mic because it comes with a little stand that allows you to use it by resting it on your table.
- Item Weight – 367 g
- Product Dimensions – 16.8 x 6.1 x 25.7 cm
- Item model number – ATR2500-USB
- Color – Silver
- Connector – XLR
- Hardware – Interface USB
- Material – Nickel
- Country Produced In – United States
The Fifine K670 is a table mic with a condenser capsule. You can use this microphone for voiceover, recording, streaming, and YouTube work. This microphone is only for YouTubers. Because this is a Table Mic, you won’t need to buy a stand for it. You will also receive a stand with which to utilise this microphone by setting it on your table.
The frequency response of this microphone is 50 Hz to 15k Hz. You can use this Mic without using an audio interface or sound card on your computer, simply connecting its connector straight to your device.
This microphone is compatible with both PCs and Macs. You’ll also get a 3.5 mm headphone jack so you can listen to your voice while you’re working.
- Item Weight – 889 g
- Product Dimensions – 12.4 x 6.6 x 18.5 cm
- Item model number – K670
- Color – Silver
- Connector – 3.5 mm Jack, USB
- Material – Metal
- Warranty – 1 Year
The Blue Snowball is at the top of our list as another of Blue’s most popular microphones. It’s a little smaller than some of the other options in this list, but it’s a great option if you’re making YouTube videos at your desk and need something compact to fit in the middle of your other gear. It has two recording patterns (cardioid and omnidirectional), as well as a USB interface for simple access and transmission of your recordings on a Windows or Mac computer. When sound levels are at a high level, the switch with -10 dB Pad ensures that distortion is minimised.
The Snowball comes in a package with a stand and the mentioned USB cable, allowing you to get right into action as soon as you open the box, and at a lower price than most (rivalling the Go Mic by Samson), it’s certainly one of the best mics for YouTube videos, especially if you’re on a budget and can’t afford to spend hundreds on yours.
- Weight : 454 g
- Dimensions of the product – 16.3 x 16.3 x 24.1 cm
- 1 Lithium-ion battery is required.
- Model no. – 988-000070
- USB connector
- 1 year warranty
For video editors, broadcasters, and gamers looking for a USB microphone with exceptional sound quality, the HyperX SoloCast is a must-have. It’s Plug N Play, so it’s quick to set up, and it contains some of our most popular features, like a tap-to-mute sensor and an LED mute indicator. The versatile microphone comes with a flexible, adjustable stand that is also compatible with most boom arms, allowing it to sit or be placed on your desk. It’s a TeamSpeak and Discord-certified microphone that works with OBS, XSplit, Streamlabs OBS, and a range of other apps.
- Audio recording that is “plug and play”
- Sensor with a Tap-to-Mute feature and an LED status indicator
- Stand that can be adjusted
- Threading the boom arm and mic stand
- Compatibility with several devices and programmes
This is coming from AKG, one of the best microphone manufacturers in the world. This is their budget-friendly option, with a form factor comparable to the iconic AKG C414. This microphone connects to your computer through USB type C. You can completely disregard the sound card. This is a capsule microphone with numerous condenser microphones inside for directionality. It features a gain control and a mode selector, which is quite cool. Gain control can be used to modify the microphone’s gain to reach the desired loudness. Another feature that distinguishes this microphone from others is the mode selector. It has four different modes.
- Only the front is visible, which is ideal for talking on YouTube and doing podcasts.
- Front and back — utilized to catch two people on either side of the microphone during an interview.
- Tight stereo – suitable for singing. It will be a stereo output. The major point of focus is the image in the center.
- Instruments are recorded in wide stereo. This results in a large soundstage.
- There’s also a mute button that comes in handy in a variety of scenarios.
- There is a headphone output that allows for zero-latency listening. This is fantastic news for live performers.
- It also comes with a detachable desktop stand.
- AKG Lyra microphones are very easy to suggest. It is simply the best mics for YouTube in India if showing the mic on the frame is not a concern.
Maono is a studio-grade condenser microphone that offers excellent value for money. The microphone, a stand, and a pop filter are included in the kit. The equipment is sufficient to begin recording for YouTube.
The microphone is of professional quality, capable of recording at 24-bit 192kHz resolution. You don’t need to buy a sound card because it is powered via USB. This is a fantastic value for money. It works without any drivers on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It can also use an OTG dongle to connect to an Android phone. This is a low-cost microphone that is also the finest for YouTube.
- Maono is a studio-grade condenser microphone that offers excellent value for money. The microphone, a stand, and a pop filter are included in the kit. The equipment is sufficient to begin recording for YouTube.
- The microphone is of studio quality, capable of recording at a resolution of 24-bit 192kHz.
- You don’t need to buy a sound card because it is powered via USB.
- Good value for money.
- It works without any drivers on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- It can also use an OTG dongle to connect to an Android phone.
- This is a low-cost microphone that is also the finest for YouTube.
This is the preferred choice because it can be used as both a telescopic and a regular microphone. Because it is a condenser microphone, it requires power to operate. As a result, it just requires a single AAA battery to operate.
- Because it has a lot of holes on the sides, it eliminates lateral noises better than conventional microphones.
- It also includes a wind muff.
- Converts from 3.5 to 6.5 mm.
- Clamping stands
- Clamp for the windshield
- It’s a product that’s good value for money.
For the price, this microphone delivers excellent results. The Rode VideoMicro is so small that it’s easy to transport. It’s only 3 inches long and fits easily on top of most DSLR cameras. It does not require a battery because it is energy efficient.
- It has a shock mount, which helps to lower the noise level.
- A fuzzy windscreen is also included in the package.
- It performs admirably in windy conditions.
- Two-year extended warranty.
Shotgun microphones in this price range are the most affordable. A shock mount, carrying box, and 3.5 mm wire is included. For the price, the sound quality is excellent. Ambient noise rejection is also good, but not as good as the other shotgun microphones described.
There’s a catch, though. The build quality isn’t terrific, but we can’t expect anything better at this price point. Nonetheless, it is one of the most affordable yet effective microphones for YouTube.